Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Next Step...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK so examing the trends...

Zimmerman/ Martin incident occurs...

1. Before the body is collected political leaders put a spotlight on the incident. Warning sign..but it was also an election year and could be pandering for voting demographic.

2. Media goes nuts, and continues to do so. Warning sign...but could also be an attempt at drama for ratings, also gun law debate in full swing.

3. Personal observation. I have been around GLP for several years. Always been a few tards going on about race, but over the last year the race baiting threads have exploded. Even threads not regarding the subject have psychological cues and prompting from irrelevant posts. This trend is observed on all social media venues. And yeah, the media coverage continues to build up for a year. (Why so long before trial) Now people who didn't care around the time of the incident are involved and emotionally charged.

4. Not guilty, nothing major happens.

So, if this is a manipulated agenda, and the conclusion is predetermined, what is the next step of escalation?

I would predict that political protest groups with questionable ties get involved to escalate the process. If tomorrow you discover that groups like the occupy movement are scheduling protests over this, then things are truly going to turn ugly.

Or there is no agenda and we can move onto other doom.

I really miss Sun Doom, or aliens invading to suck the brains out of our rectums....that's classic doom..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP