Users Online Now: 1,037 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 141,174
Pageviews Today: 242,775Threads Today: 81Posts Today: 1,625
03:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is there a way to treat low grade Urinary Tract Infection without antibiotics?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Or can they go away on their own?
I think I am developing one and cannot take antibiotics. I am recovering and currently under treatment for clostridium difficile intestinal infection, caused by.. antibiotics. so, i cant take another antibiotic.. at least for a couple of years, without MASSIVE risk of relapsing or turning this into a very very serious infection. The medicine I am on for the c.diff right now is Vancomycin, and this does not treat UTi type infections. I had previously been on Flagyl, which did not kill off my infection, and kinda wondering if that triggered it. I am not even sure if this is a UTI. just REALLY bad timing for this!!!!!

Cranberry Juice only treats UTI symptoms, not the bacteria.

So, I am wanting to pursue this the natural way.

I should get one of those urine test strips to find out for sure.

I do think I have had a few minor UTI's in the past and they just went away on their own, but I have no clue.

I have loads of kefir which I have been drinking to help replenish my destroyed good gut flora.. and I know that can also help in yeast infections, so... wondering if that could help if I started taking even more?

Suggestions?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP