Users Online Now: 2,187 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 976,830
Pageviews Today: 1,629,527Threads Today: 655Posts Today: 11,771
04:16 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Red Alert:: Fukishima radiation update Iodine -129 contaminates Pacific 16 million years!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to m.naturalnews.com]

From Natural News

Never mind copy and paste function isnt working on my mobile right now.

Can someone please copy and paste about 50 percent of the article? hf

The article gives details about iodine 129 and some tips to avoiding tainted food and water. It does not give specifics on the amounts of radiation being detected. Nonetheless I would consider the reality of this to be present and spreading. It is a very sad state of affairs that little can be done about beyond personal mitigation.

all California alaska oregon peeps in particular need to be aware but everyone could benefit from at least awareness. I doubt that we will see a preemptive exodus however as people tend to ignore doomy prognostications. This is doomy for the whole world though. Space ship earth and damning our oasis.

siren2 siren2 siren2 siren2 siren2
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP