Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject To those who monitor glp , be it mods, intelligent services ,whoever
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I donot for one moment consider any real person of rank takes to do with glp , with it being a social study presented as conspiracy forum

however, you guys must be rubbing your fucking hands - look at the state of the conspiracy culture / scene - you have these people by the balls, exactly where you want them. I donot condone your behaviour but i can see from your POV how you manifest chaos and distraction and present it as concepts , disseminated via forums like this

for example , all the trayvon hate, the racism spurned by false stereotypes ;

the endless chemtrail distraction which leads to "its real" vs "its fake" discussion, in itself a distraction

the nihilistic attitudes of "trolls" , people who think it is funny to purely annoy or upset someone and derive false entertainment from doing so, leading to both parties stagnating in negativity

Also maybe im giving "you guys" too much credit. maybe the people on here are so lost and caught up in pursuit of knowledge without having the wisdom to use that knowledge , that they will self destruct without your input

Either way , i can see all facets and outcomes of this social phenomenon , from a social scientist and sociological view , and i have to say , although i think its a weapon for bad and regression , you guys must be rubbing your hands at the mire you have helped create
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP