Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Zimmerman verdict Satanic agenda to divide America
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After careful reflection of the Zimmerman verdict and the ensuing media circus I have come to the conclusion it is an illusion for dumb people.

While the rest of black people kill each other on a daily we are supposed to rise up against a Hispanic male who is not guilty.

Meanwhile blacks are still killing blacks and the American people are distracted from holding the Government accountable from important issues.

I also recently discovered through a YouTube producer the law enforcement officers in Florida have the Baphomet symbol on their uniforms. If I am wrong please feel free to correct me.

There is something bigger going on and the people are being directed by the media like characters in a video game. Tomorrow every white person reading this hug a black person and every black person hug a white person and do the same. It is us against the elite, we must stand together. Divided we fall. THIS IS A SPIRITUAL WAR.

[link to revelationnow.net]

BTW: THIS STORY WAS POSTED FOR 10 SECONDS AND IT RECEIVED ONE STAR. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? WHAT IS UP WITH THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE?

SERIOUSLY, TOTALLY WEIRD!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP