Users Online Now: 1,288 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 332,327
Pageviews Today: 531,977Threads Today: 165Posts Today: 3,126
06:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I live in a very Anti-Obama neighborhood, there are 2 neighbors who actually support Obama:
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So here is the funny thing, the one Obama supporter who lives accross the street was complaining to me about her neighbor (the other Obama supporter) about not keeping up with their yard... LOL... We live in a very "Beaver Clever" neighborhood where everyone knows everyone else... So my neighbor is going on and on about how bad this neighbor is and I say to her, "They are pretty typical for an Obama supporter, I think maybe your neighbor is waiting for everyone else in the nieghborhood to start taking care of his yard because that is the Obama way!"

If you could have seen the look on her face-It was priceless!!! She goes on to tell me how she only supported Obama because she is a retired teacher...

I love it when the only 2 Obama supporters are fighting... Good for them...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP