Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject JESUS ALIENS arriving 2031
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I want to tell you all that ET aliens will arrive on Earth in 2031. I've given this prediction in forums online over the past decade so that those who read it will know.

When they come it will seem very 'biblical' and those who are religious will proclaim this to be Christ, or the Messiah, or Allah, etc,.

You'll know when it's going to happen, because the first sign will be that the sky will become a vivid patchwork of different colours; kind of like an aurora, but it will be global, during the daytime, and will contain every rainbow colour in big patches with no 'blue sky' to be seen. This will be the result of something terrible that has gone wrong for our planet.

The second sign is that every person on Earth will hear a loud distinct sound in their ears (even deaf people) - I suppose those who are religious will say it's God's "trumpet".

Very soon after in a few days or less the first of a fleet of giant space ships will arrive.

I know you don't believe this now... but wait until 2031 and you'll see it's true.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP