Users Online Now: 2,022 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 757,517
Pageviews Today: 1,008,725Threads Today: 269Posts Today: 4,100
08:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject racist against me and I can't handle it any longer.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message African Americans holds me responsible for all the past western history toward their ethnic that I had nothing to do with. I was not responsible for anything in the history of the Americans that extends past the years I have been alive. I did not condone my family or my ethnic race that they choice to do in history. I never encouraged any other person or ethnic in the past history of America. I was not there.

I am called a Honkey, Whitey. and or Crakker, Words I really don't even know the meaning to. and feel I am being pointed out because only of the color of my skin.

Past the hours of dusk I am not comfortable walking alone in the inner city limits. I am threatened and if not, then beaten and robbed. All just for the fact I am white.

One African American wrote
"Basically, in my honest opinion; I find white folks to be very duplicitous in nature, and pathologically violent and troubled in the mind. They are inherent psychopaths and can't deny it. They are in no moral position to question anything Blacks do. Many of us do what we have to to survive and if they still do not understand their own behavior, I just casually remind them that the economic crisis that we are now in was because of the actions and behavior of powerful, rich white men who were only interested in their own greed and not the needs of those of whom they lead".

In my time of my living I have seen many black VERY rich, VERY powerful politicians, preacher, and business owners that any white person would envy. I have seen a African American president. Actors, and policeman with the power of the badge. Yet we all live in the same economics that ALL ethnics have created for us. We all choose to have the economics we live in take hold and hold us back, or we choose to unbind ourselves and overcome.

As stated above, if my ethnics in general are "psychopaths" we have done a good job of creating a nation that everyone seems to be proud of living in, (including African Americans). the same nation they refuse to call anything but home. The same nation were they decide to live door to door to white people (because they can) but then find it in their souls to be racist.

I didn't create the universe , the world or the city. I live within the same restrictions and the same economics. The same world as you.

I choose to get up every day and smile at every person I cross. I choose to help someone along the side of the road broke-down. I choose every day were my life can go. I am knocked back at times, the same as a any African American also can be. I choose not to blame my own grandfather and especially not your grandfather. I choose to overcome and change only what I can in my short time here, so others that come along after me has at least a better starting point then I may have had.

I do not want my children to be robbed in the dark, beaten on the streets, and shot in the allies any longer. I want to walk in my city which I live threw a crowd of African American and not have to retract my head into my shoulders from fear. When I am allowed to do so I have then given the next person after me a better starting point then I had.

I want to be heard.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP