Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Illuminati - It is time for a bit of clarity
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Dear GLP users,

It is time for a bit of clarity to be given on the topic of the Illuminati. Much has been written and spoken (even on TV) by many ignorant people and people who simply wanted to sell their books or videos. Unfortunately, much of this information is heavily distorted and/or not true at all. The only thing I will ask for is: open your mind and throw away your prejudices and preconceptions. At least while you ask a question. I am not sure if you will be satisfied with every answer but at least it may give you a fresh perspective on things. I reserve the right to not answer a question if I am not familiar with all of its details. The reason for this is that the Illuminati (and some of their offspring societies) have a kind of hierarchy which simply means that the lower-level members do not possess all the information. I think it is much better to answer a question only if I can give you a meaningful answer. If I do not answer within a few days, it will mean that I have been banned. I hope the moderators will prevent this, so we can have a productive discussion.

Thank you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP