Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lets play "IS THAT A GREEN SCREEN, CNN?" New Black Panther Edition
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Bare with me I couldn't find the original clip, however this video is excellent so please watch the whole thing if you wish.

For the green screen action forward to 3:00 in. The host shows a clip of the New Black Panther's discussing the trial (it its early stages) on Anderson Cooper.

One guy talking, three douchey looking people behind him are really present...then a crowd of angry looking black people and some white people just chilling...

The crowd is so obviously fake! The colors are a dead give away, the lack of shadows, the size differences. It's not even a good use of a green screen.

The acting is TERRIBLE. At 5:43 the black chick starts fist bumping the air...oh his words are so riotous. Then you have the dude to our right mean mugging everyone, & the Tpain looking dude in the back. Its so fucking ridiculous. All this to make a fictitious group look like a legit fear.

To me this says it all. The "New Black Panthers" are paid shills to attempt to insight violent outbursts between people.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP