Users Online Now: 1,634 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 248,228
Pageviews Today: 398,741Threads Today: 130Posts Today: 2,066
05:06 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Terrorist with allies in China and Russia will Invade Europe - 6 Million killed in Nuclear attack on NYC
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Let me first get out of the way, I'am not a Christian or any denomination of it, I believe Christianity to be wrong. A spirit spoke with me, and it was not a Christian one.

A spirit has spoken to me, Israel is going to attack Iran, when they do Iran is going to win.

From Southern Arabia will come Nuclear Bombers, they will hit New York and kill 6 Million. They will fly from Southern Arabia to Africa then to the USA, this will happen due to radar and defense error.

Europe is the next to face these Terrorists and it's allies, an invasion begins of Europe, a large portion of Europeans are killed the spirit says, it is completely unexpected, but the Terrorists and it's allies invade Europe and cause Nuclear, Chemcial, and Biological War destruction. (The Terrorist Allies are China, and for a period of time Russia, they take back the Eastern Bloc and leave Europe to suffer)

-USA pulls out of the conflict in shock. Then from Southern Arabia to Africa, will come Nuclear Bombers, they will hit New York, 6 Million killed.
-The Nuclear Extremist Muslims as well as it's allies begin an Invasion of Europe
-Europe is devasted by Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, and Radiation Warfare.
-Asia is invaded
-North America is invaded
-No matter if you surrender you will rather you died, no choice but to fight back
-They will spade the women, plunder your towns, and kill any who disobeys. You will wish you had died anyways.
-Billions are killed
-Arm yourself and your towns
-None of the Abrahamic Religions are 100% Fact
-I could not tell who won this War.

-"Heaven exist no matter what you believe in, just stay safe keep caution look left and right, if the cops see you tell them not to harm you. Wait till it's your turn to chow down, sleep safely without a blanket the cold air might be some one you know raping you senselessley out of misery because he can't let go of what he lost. This is the worst thing ever." - The Spirit said to me

-I saw a terrible image of World War 3, and some of the suffering. Especially on the West Coast of America, people had very little to eat and drink. People were commiting chainwaves of rape, and murderous acts because of all that they lost.

-My warning to those who may suffer from this is that it may take ages to find food and water. Please mobilize yourself and try to find some place else to find food and water, even if it means walking to another state or Country. The Extremist Muslims I saw in the vision used strategies to fool the populace and lower the moral of the people.

-I found out some things about Heaven, you can meet any Family member and Ancester you've ever had. You can meet ancesters who lived hundreds and thousands of years ago, maybe millions. You can eat the best cuisine food ever and never feel any bad feelings, tap into magic abilities. See in all 3 dimensions, no slumber, no being angry, only pleasure and sustinence, morphine thats really just pleasure, bitter feelings gone, movies beyond belief they get better with time.

-Europe as I stated early was being attacked with every weapon imaginable, Country after Country was being conquered by these Muslims and it's allies. All this after Israel.

-Christianity lied about Human Evolution, this I can confirm from the spirit, as did the other Abrahamic religions, Islam, and Judaism.

-When you die you will see a light shine and people will begin to talk to you, you can meet your ancesters from the past and learn so much about the world. You can eat the best cuisine food from any Country in the world, live in a virtual reality world where your fantasies come true, you can make the impossible, possible.

-The destruction of Europe is completely shocking. 2/3 of the Italian population was killed, around 1/2 the French population is killed. I could not tell who won the war, but the Europeans were able to hold their own from what I saw, but I never saw the ending.

-Spain in paticular I saw in the vision the spirit gave me, surrenders to the Muslim Extremist, and gives away so much critical information on the rest of the European Countries, this helps them take several Countries from what I saw

-If you know any Europeans, please tell them this, you can even sum it up, just try to get them to say something publicly or something to their Politicians

-It's hard to believe that these Muslim Extremist get this kind of power, but they manage to do it, and they get many Nuclear Weapons, Chemical Weapons, Biological Weapons, I couldn't sleep right for several days.

-Sorry if I offended you in anyway, this was truely unbelievable, Europeans need to know this especially, these Muslims will try to force you to worship their god, they are evil for doing so

-They showed me Southeastern Europe being capture along with Turkey by these Muslim Terrorist

-They will have powerful allies in China and Russia and the USA is going to be in big trouble

-I could not sleep right for days

-If you can contact anyone in Europe, Civilian, Politician, News Media, Celebrity whatever, please let them know this information, especially if they life in Italy/France/Germany those Countries are going to be put through absolute Hell, from what I saw

-You may lose internet/power during this so you will wish you had told someone

-It will happen in the next 10 years

-When you see Israel and Iran finally go to War, you will know things are going to get bad.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP