Users Online Now: 1,433 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 216,993
Pageviews Today: 354,676Threads Today: 133Posts Today: 2,365
03:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If after THIS you still NOT believing that there's a cloning industry in Hollywood, you deserve to be bitchslapped.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Thread: Still believing there's no cloning going on in Hollywood???

The other day I exposed Eva Green and Emily Blunt, whom can barely be distinguished from each other, though Green is 3 years older. Thus she should be the original DNA print.

But turns out that she is NOT.

Green and Blunt are clones of Gabrielle Anwar, who was in the Hollywood A-list in the early '90s and is more known by the epic tango scene with Al Pacino in "Scent of a Woman".

Their uncanny resemblance is one the most, if not the scariest evidence of a cloning industry in Hollywood.

[link to p80i.img-up.net]
[link to f00i.img-up.net]

Anwar is 10/13 years older than her clones, and she's also British like Blunt. I made sure of also using a current picture of her, so that you can see that even now, with the age taking over, she still identical to Blunt and Green.

bumpdamnedahhh
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP