Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Near Death Experience {The White Light}
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I feel with all the caos in the world and death occurring everyday around us all the time. Now more then ever I should talk about this. 15 years ago I was in a terrible accident After a few minutes the. I felt myself getting weaker and weaker and my body fading out and then I closed my eyes. When my eyes closed there was white bright light all around me. Top to bottom, side to side. I felt I was in a room with no walls. Even though the light was very bright you could still look into it. I felt my body slipping away. I was very afraid to die. I felt I needed more time. I felt the light covering me with warmth. Nine to twelve hours went by lost of consciousness. I woke up, I was still loosing blood and I could barely move, but I was so thankful I was alive. I feel when I was in what I call the white room, the living Gods were their watching and deciding whether or not to send me back. Even though my life has been filled with great heart ache and suffering, I know for certain I have been chosen to do something wonderful, because I was in the presence of Ultimate Power of Love. I feel for every bad deed we do its counted by the angels and the demons, if we all live to see another day, that is our opportunity to fix any mistakes we have made or right the wrongs we have committed against someone else. Remember everyone the white room exist and so does its opposite. Fortunately I was in the presence of the white room, not many of us ever make it their when death occurs.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP