Users Online Now: 1,954 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 846,153
Pageviews Today: 1,145,721Threads Today: 310Posts Today: 4,980
09:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Warning: War is coming. Fear is a choice. Are you ready? Life or Death, make your choice.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message " AL II.55: Thou shalt obtain the order & value of the English Alphabet; thou shalt find new symbols to attribute them unto. "

Daniel 11:37-40
He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things. Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain.

AL III.3: Now let it be first understood that I am a god of War and of Vengeance. I shall deal hardly with them. 

AL III.4: Choose ye an island! 

AL III.5: Fortify it! 

AL III.6: Dung it about with enginery of war! 

AL III.7: I will give you a war-engine. 

AL III.8: With it ye shall smite the peoples; and none shall stand before you. 

AL III.49: I am in a secret fourfold word, the blasphemy against all gods of men. 
AL III.51: With my Hawk’s head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross. 
AL III.52: I flap my wings in the face of Mohammed & blind him. 
AL III.53: With my claws I tear out the flesh of the Indian and the Buddhist, Mongol and Din. 
AL III.54: Bahlasti! Ompehda! I spit on your crapulous creeds. 
AL III.55: Let Mary inviolate be torn upon wheels: for her sake let all chaste women be utterly despised among you! 
AL III.57: Despise also all cowards; professional soldiers who dare not fight, but play; all fools despise! 
AL III.58: But the keen and the proud, the royal and the lofty; ye are brothers! 
AL III.59: As brothers fight ye! 
AL III.60: There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.

" AL III.63: The fool readeth this Book of the Law, and its comment; & he understandeth it not."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP