Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Boehner 'Cut Some Kind Of Deal with Obama' on Benghazi
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WATCH: Boehner 'Cut Some Kind Of Deal with Obama' on Benghazi

(REAL CLEAR POLITICS) -- MARK LEVIN: You know, ladies and gentlemen, I hate to say this, but it's right in front of our faces. Obviously, John Boehner does not want to get to the bottom of what took place in Benghazi. It's obvious. He's been asked over and over again by a majority of the Republicans in the House to set up a special investigative committee as is the tradition in these types of investigations. So you concentrate expertise and resources and time in one special committee rather than multiple committees that are also investigating other matters and overseeing other matters and handling bills and so forth.

So, it's as if the Speaker of the House, the Republican Speaker of the House, doesn't want to get to the bottom of this. And I suppose his brain trust, Eric Cantor -- by the law, Eric Cantor is on this Lecture America Tour about why illegal immigration is a wonderful thing for this country. Is he stopping it anybody's neighborhood? I haven't heard anything about it, have you Mr. Producer? He such a voice out there -- in the wilderness, where he belongs. But, anyway, it's obvious at this point, ladies and gentlemen, that we have to draw a very sad conclusion: John Boehner does not want to know what took place in Benghazi on that horrific day. And I'm honestly starting to think that he's cut some kind of deal with Obama, because why else would he do this?

video at:

www dot redflagnews dot com/headlines/video-boehner-cut-some-kind-of-deal-with-obama-on-benghazi
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP