Users Online Now: 2,196 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 441,522
Pageviews Today: 711,096Threads Today: 240Posts Today: 3,715
08:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject President Obama’s Stunning Admission: ‘White Part of Me is Racist’ On "The View" WOW!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.thedailyrash.com]

Snip:

NEW YORK – During his appearance on ‘The View’ this morning, President Obama joked about the size of his ears (“My wife says she can hear the ocean in them!”), spoke earnestly about tackling global warming and showed heartfelt concern about violence in the Middle East. But when the conversation turned to the acquittal of George Zimmerman, President Obama’s remarks caught the show’s hosts by surprise. Following is a transcript of that segment of the interview.

BARBARA WALTERS: Mr. President, what went through your mind when you heard that George Zimmerman was found not guilty in the death of little Trayvon Martin?

OBAMA: When the verdict came in, half of me was very disappointed. That part of me grieved for the Martin family. That part of me wanted justice, no matter what we had to do to get it. That part of me yelled out, I am Trayvon Martin.

JOY BEHAR: Is there another half of you, Mr. President?

OBAMA: Yes there is, Joy. There’s the white part of me.

SHERRI SHEPHERD: And how did the white part of you react to the verdict, Mr. President?

OBAMA: Well, Sherri, the white part of me was overjoyed, giddy even. The news of Zimmerman’s acquittal had the same effect Jeremiah Wright sermons have on the black part of me.

BARBARA WALTERS: Did the white part of you rejoice because the life of a black person just isn’t as important as the life of a white person, Mr. President?

OBAMA: Unfortunately, yes.

(Joy Behar gasped)

tumblr inline monlpxSPmX1qz4rgp President Obamas Stunning Admission: White Part of Me is Racist WHOOPI GOLDBERG: Mr. President, if you don’t mind me asking, is the white part of you a racist?

OBAMA: Of course it is, Whoopi. But he can’t help himself. Heck, we now know that racism is inherent in all white people. We’ve learned that from Chris Matthews
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP