Users Online Now: 2,155 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 32,290
Pageviews Today: 60,982Threads Today: 28Posts Today: 419
12:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am in on Silver at $19.85 spot price today -> GO bag ready.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi GLP. I post here as a member but wanted this to be anonymous to all those below agent special status HA!

Anyway, I finally did it. I invested $1,000 dollars in silver as a hedge against the dollar and a potential GO bag necessity.

I looked into hedging with my 401 k but found out that I could only get into Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) and I think ETFs are lame.

I used part of my funds for remodeling and bought some physical silver.

I figure if anything its kind of like a savings account.

If silver is monetized its spot price will increase significantly.

and If shit really hits the fan... you know if WWIII, the fall of the dollar, Yellowstone and the midland fault all go during the same week, I figure it will be good for trade and worth putting in the go bag as I head for the hills.

To this end I got a couple of collectable pieces as well as some pre -65 dimes and quarters along with a stash of 33 1 ounce coins minted by different independent companine.

I didn't plan on the number but that is what the numbers worked out to for this modest investment. So I went with it.

spock
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP