Users Online Now: 2,309 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,196,050
Pageviews Today: 1,998,495Threads Today: 794Posts Today: 13,808
08:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Masonic stars and a Masonic Lodge connected to a Post Office in a small West Virginia town?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Today we traveled to a small West Virginia town and the first thing I noticed were stars on a lot of the houses.
My husband said he heard it was a symbol for good luck so I didn't think much more of it until we got to the Post Office to ask directions as we were lost.
Hooked to the Post Office but much larger was a building with a banner saying Lodge number, (I forgot the number), and crosswise corner to it was a house with a large empty star like a person would draw one, near the bottom.
On the rest of the houses they were smaller, solid and near the top.
Now maybe I'm being paranoid as I do LOVE a good conspiracy such as the rest of you here, but it just seemed a bit creepy to me.
Oh yea the people all seemed really nice though,atleast to our faces..
One guy, although very polite, seemed to want to get rid of us.
The place we were looking for was only about a mile past him.
When we asked directions he said he never heard of it but there was one nine miles outside of town.
The Post Office person tried to send us to the crossroads in the town which was no where near the place we were looking for.
Later someone kinder gave us real directions and we found it.
We were only searching for a certain car repair garage.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP