Users Online Now: 2,226 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 774,407
Pageviews Today: 1,274,623Threads Today: 505Posts Today: 8,765
01:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am a REAL 33 Freemason and am on the Council Of 33. Ask me anything! I'm leaking HUGE secrets!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Greetings ~
You can call me 'Solomon'

I am a real 33 degree Sovereign Grand Commander And am Officaly on the Supreme Council of 33. You can ask me anything about freemasonry/The Scottish Rite/Egyptian Magick/Babylonian Mystery Schools or *THE ELITE* and I will answer you correctly. I shall also be leaking A TON of information in this thread, my other account on this site was "SupremeCouncilOf33" I had 4 or 5 threads, one of them I posted the names of over 3,000 CIA Drug smugglers, CIA Child abductors/Satanists/ Famous Pedophiles and much more but the moderators banned me and deleted the thread within 30 minutes. It got about 400 views and 10 replys before it was deleted. I also have a thread that's still up that lists 300 drugs used in trauma based programming.

So go ahead and ask me ANYTHING, and I will andwer you to the best of my ability.

*TO MODS/ADMIN*
I WILL NOT BE POSTING ANYTHING AGAINTS THE OFFICIAL GLP RULES IN THIS THREAD, THERE IS NO REASON TO BAN ME.

militia
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP