Users Online Now: 1,486 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 430,937
Pageviews Today: 654,828Threads Today: 245Posts Today: 3,247
07:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nurses/Healthcare peeps, can you answer a question, please?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Short: Is it legal for a nurse's assistant to bring home vaccinations and administer them at home?

Is it normal for a tetanus shot to leave a red mark for 8-9 weeks?

Specific: My GF's ex is hooking up w/ a nurse's assitant who's brought home flu vaccinations from a remote vaccination event & gave everyone shots. She's done the same with Tetanus. Those are the only two I'm aware of so far.

I'm not completely sure she's a nurse's assistant, but I know she was substitute teaching 2 years ago, and don't think she could be a RN in that timeframe.

My GF's 11 year old still has a red, dime sized mark on his arm from the Tetanus shot that was over 2 months ago.

Is this even legal (I'm in VA if that helps), should I be concerned about that red mark?

Thanks in advance for your expertise and advice!
hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP