Users Online Now: 2,135 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,034,077
Pageviews Today: 1,856,670Threads Today: 809Posts Today: 14,235
09:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject John Hutchison-Anti-Radiation Shield-now you can SEE it!-UPDATE-PROOF the technology works-pag 19
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We have been on the southern Oregon Coast for over a year, using John Hutchison's technology to eliminate radioactive contamination.

Certain tones (music/frequencies) are input into John's RF signal generators. John modulates the tones and sends out multiple RF signals that are based upon the tones that have been input. Some months ago, we modulated the tones BEFORE they were input into the RF signal generators (and then John modulates even further). This resulted in over 2 times the "energy output into the shield".

Recently we installed an extensive security system, complete with infrared cameras. We have been getting strange "swarms of balls" picked up and recorded on the security infrared cameras. During one of these swarms, I took my TV camera (that has infrared) outside to film.

(And yes, we get "flying balls" on the infrared security cameras INSIDE, but that is a different story that I will need to post)

What I was able to record is the actual frequency shield that John Hutchison has created.

Edit to add explanation:

physical matter is energy
vibrating at a certain speed
we measure these vibrations and call them "frequencies"

All matter in the physical realm has a "frequency signature".
Radioactive elements are distorted.
They are trying to "get to rest".
They all eventually become lead.

As they "decay" they change form and give off vast amounts of energy
Radiation
This radiation is harmful to cells.
(Distorts--damages the cells so that the cells are mutated when they replicate. Cancer, etc.)

Frequencies cause pressure and movement.
Waves.
When a radioactive element encounters our frequency shield,
it encounters pressure and movement on the subatomic level,
which stabilizes the distorted radioactive element,
rapidly "bringing it to rest".

Just like singing a lullaby to a baby.
And we have the independent scientific reports that prove what I just said.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP