Users Online Now: 1,327 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 251,001
Pageviews Today: 335,512Threads Today: 97Posts Today: 1,497
02:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Does anyone Remember a Time when the Hollywood Music Industry Produced more Crap?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm asking this question because I am a relatively young man and I am finding that more and more of the mainstream musicians and band are producing crappy music based on shallow concepts using technology to bridge the gap between the singer's ability and an acceptable level of quality. I think back to the groups I grew up with back in the 90's like S Club 7, Backstreet Boys, even Green Day and I am finding it harder and harder to find a group out of Hollywood they compare to. I can find groups that are even better than them, but they are independent of Hollywood.

The other thing I have noticed is that with the possible exception of one group out of Canada none of these groups are really marketed for young people. As for that one group hardly anyone outside of Canada even knows who they are. And even in Canada they are not that well known. I guess the best person really marketed for young people in America is Jesse Mcartney which I think is really sad.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP