Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sleep-Paralysis (Hypnagogia) Shadow-Beings Theory
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Disclaimer: These are personal experiences I am basing this following theory upon, and I am by no means an expert.

Today once I returned home, I decided to lay down. once I noticed myself getting sleepy, I decided to not fight it and got into a comfortable position. upon doing such, shortly after I started going into Sleep-paralysis or Hypnagogia. I am familiar with this state of being, only more recently with it's scientific name, so I welcome it when it comes (Had a experience as a child which bought this about).

As I'm entering this state, I am semi-aware I'm in the state and semi-not. so, I have a pillow under my left side I decide to put behind me to get more comfortable, but as I left it up with my left hand (I am having no visuals at this point, so what follows is what I am feeling) the pillow just floats off and my left arm feel's weightless as if being pulled up, but gently. that kind of kicked in to my thoughts that it was sleep paralysis.

Now the interesting part...
I heard foot steps behind me, and not being able to see anything I was a little uneasy but quickly calmed down and rolled with it. the foot-steps walk into my room then out. next I start experiencing several (I believe about 3 in succession) dream experiences, all of which felt a little more tangible than "normal" dreams, all of which dealt with thoughts I've been running over in my head lately.

Now, we all hear/heard of "Shadow Beings" and majority of the time they are given a negative interpretation. what if these Shadow beings are merely the "Charon's" of these realms, and they are tasked with aiding individuals to cross from "regular" dimensions (whichever dimension a being may be defaulted in) into other realms? So then, the normal question of "Then why are they so damn scary and just stand there?" maybe these "Charon's" aren't payed in coins as in Greek Mythology, what if they are payed in "emotions" (Energy-in-Motion)?

We are all familiar with the belief that "Love" and "Fear" are 2 of the strongest emotions that us Human's can produce. what if "Fear" is an intoxicant, similar to alcohol to these beings and that's what/why they seem to "blank out" when we see them and began to broadcast fear? what if Love or indifference is the correct emotions these beings prefer to accept as currency to ferry people across dimensional boarders? if this is accurate, then it would explain the shadow entities who seem to be only intent on scary the socks off of us, and these type of shadow beings could simply be the equivalent to drunks in our realm, who crave the "Fear"(Intoxicating) emotion so much, they began to just travel around and solicit this emotion to get "drunk".

===

Figured it was worth a posting here to trade ideas and thoughts on this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP