Users Online Now: 1,354 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 421,023
Pageviews Today: 638,525Threads Today: 239Posts Today: 3,135
07:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Intelligent people: Do you ever wish that you weren't as smart as you are?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I constantly run into the problem with becoming bored at work. Within a year I learned every technical aspect in my entire department, and now I am regretting it. There is nothing new to learn and my daily tasks are just so incredibly boring that I have to "turn off my brain" while I'm here to prevent myself from going mad. 99% of my co-workers are morons and can't hold a conversation with any more depth than what they drank last night, or the sports game that they got "totally wasted" while watching.

There are a few of them that I can safely doom talk to, but that's only fun for so long (for them). I fucked myself over by dropping out of college because I was bored of it.. Why do I have to get so bored of everything, I feel as if I was not as intelligent as I am, things would pose more of a challenge and be more interesting to me.

Does anyone share this problem with me? =/
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP