Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pattie Brassard Deleted My Comment
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I added Pattie Brassard as a friend on Facebook for her to answer a few questions I had. I wanted to see if she'd answer, and what her answers would be. I wish I would've took a screenshot but I actually thought she'd either reply or just ignore me. Anyway, at first she 'liked' the post a few minutes after it was written, then I checked back just now to see if she'd replied, but it's been deleted. Here's basically what I said (not verbatim):

"Hey Pattie, thanks for accepting my friend request. I'm a sceptic but I'm also a worrier, so I don't meant to offend you at all, but I have a few questions I'd like to ask.

1. If there were a second sun, and 7 planets along with it, in our solar system, wouldn't it be wreaking havoc on the solar system already? I saw a video on YouTube someone did showing the effect it'd have on our solar system, and basically Saturn and Jupiter switched places and the weather/seasons on our planet became terribly erratic.

2. The pictures you showed us of the second sun and of Jupiter's little sister, as you called it. Someone used the same program you used, typed in the co-ordinates and found the exact same images you had. Apparently it comes from something called DSS (digitized sky survey) and the images are from a certain amount of time ago, and are not updated. So how can you be sure that what you see in those images are really the second sun and planet, and how do you know what direction they've gone in since then?

3. I read that an earthquake of magnitude 15 would basically rip the Earth apart and that it's 1 million times more powerful than Fukushima's earthquake. If that's the case, wouldn't all of us die when the Seattle earthquake occurs, regardless of whether we're in underground bunkers or not?

4. There are lots of pictures and videos of the second sun being seen now, but these pictures have been around for a great number of years now. All of them are different sizes, different colours, different positions next to the sun, different distances away from the sun, etc. The only people who see it are people taking pictures on cameras, but as far as I know, no amateur astronomers have ever seen such an object, which I'm sure they'd be able to if it were there. Does it not make sense that these pictures are therefore showing something other than this second sun?"

As you can see, I was perfectly polite and reasonable, no attacking, no nothing. But it got deleted, which I'm assuming is because she couldn't answer. Someone left a comment not long after mine (which is still there) saying "what do you say to the people who say a mag 15 would completely destroy the earth?" so I'm assuming he saw it from my comment.

Anyway, this further damages her credibility, at least in my opinion.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP