Users Online Now: 1,671 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 478,256
Pageviews Today: 732,727Threads Today: 275Posts Today: 3,729
08:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject November 3, 2013: Did the Swiss 10 Franc Note show ISON and not Elenin? "A Woman impersonating a Man impersonating a Woman" ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When the ELENIN hysteria had cooled down, and after a bunch of failed predictions, (including some of my own) I had mentioned that it was probably a psyop. Designed to cover up something more real. .
Here's an interesting look at the Comet ISON phenomenon. I don't agree with everything she says, but she has an interesting pov, especially about the deliberate mis-information that reflects the theme of the movie VICTOR VICTORIA: about a woman impersonating a man impersonating a Woman. Misinformation built in layers to mislead you from the truth.
(I quit the video when she she goes all Biblical. Maybe someone well versed with the Bible can interpret that here.)

[link to www.youtube.com]

But decide for yourself.

Here's another interesting thing.
Maybe the 10 Franc Swiss note showed not Elenin, but ISON?
Try it out for yourself:

Go to the NASA JPL site and scrub thorough the approach of coment ISON:
>
[link to ssd.jpl.nasa.gov]
(you can zooom in and scrub back and forth, if you are new to the JPL diagram)

Now, take a look again at the 10 Franc Swiss note.
Hi res:
>
[link to vanshardware.com]

Compare the orbital approach of ISON with the Swiss franc note.
Here, in case you dont have the time, I made a comp for you:
>
[link to www.pixhost.org]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP