Users Online Now: 2,212 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,469,104
Pageviews Today: 2,446,838Threads Today: 978Posts Today: 17,461
10:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Several Players From 1972 Dolphins Refusing To Attend White House Ceremony Because of Obama’s Policies
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The White House said Monday that it is not disappointed that some members of the 1972 Miami Dolphins have decided not to attend a White House ceremony Tuesday that honors them 41 years after they won the Super Bowl.

“No. People are certainly allowed to make whatever decision they’d like to make on that,” White House principal deputy press secretary Josh Earnest said when asked whether the White House was disappointed that several members of the team won’t appear with President Barack Obama because of political differences.

Hall of Famer Jim Langer told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, “We’ve got some real moral compass issues in Washington.”

“I don’t want to be in a room with those people and pretend I’m having a good time. I can’t do that. If that [angers] people, so be it,” Langer said.

Manny Fernandez told the paper, “I’ll just say my views are diametrically opposed to the President’s.

“Enough said. Let’s leave it at that. I hope everyone enjoys the trip who goes,” Fernandez added.

See more at: [link to cnsnews.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP