Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So a "Census worker" just knocked on my door
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Right smack at dinner time!
There she stood. Laptop already open. Tape measure in hand

She said may I come in, I need to measure your home and ask you and your family a set of detailed questions...for HUD...it will only take 45 minutes to an hour!

I politely told her that no, she could not come in, and also reminded her it was dinner hour.

I also said I decline to answer any questions and asked her how she got in through the gate to the community..it appears these workers have been given all the codes issued to LEO and the Fire Dept.

She asked me why I wouldn't help HUD gather necessary data, and I replied that the data she was seeking was not necessary, but rather, an intrusion on the privacy of all Americans. I also reminded her that I helped pay her salary...she was not pleased.

She stayed at the curb for 10 minutes typing into her laptop...

I guess I can now expect a letter from the IRS and NSA monitoring.

America 2013
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP