Users Online Now: 1,261 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 358,405
Pageviews Today: 466,777Threads Today: 152Posts Today: 1,720
04:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Has the United States Government Turned Against God?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Has the United States Government turned against God? I believe it has, as God has told me-- in my prayers-- that divine judgement is coming soon because of this murderous tyranny.

In the past 10 years the United States has broken the 6th, 8th, and 9th commandments by:

1. Waging an illegal war of murder, defying the United Nations to steal for private oil interests, and then lied about the reasons to the American people. (What weapons of mass destruction?)

2. During this illegal war, the military gunned down innocent civilians-- including children and journalists-- and then bore false witness (lied) about it. (See: Bradley/Chelsea Manning video of gunned down civilians [link to www.youtube.com] )

3. As a result, the government again bore false witness and martyred the whistle-blower who spoke against this evil, as he (edit- correction: she) will now spend 35 years locked up for daring to expose the US government's Godless murders.

4. Meanwhile, the government tortured people in secret prisons, then lied about it, setting itself up as the idol and judge of people instead of God and the rule of law. In this, the US government violated the Geneva Conventions and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

5. In further abuses, the government has declared itself god and violated the laws of its own people by illegally wiretapping and collecting all communications (NSA) worldwide to scan for so-called threats.

6. When another man of conscience again stepped forward, (Snowden) the government again bore false witness, labeled him a traitor, secretly murdered a Rolling Stone journalist, and then forced Snowden into exile.

As of today, I declare that my government is an enemy of God, and it is therefore the duty of all Christians, Jews, Muslims, atheists, or any other person of conscience to declare this government as illegitimate... Should this happen, then maybe God will spare us. Otherwise, the promise is destruction.

I call on all people to establish the Kingdom of God on Earth, as God has ordained, and in securing its establishment, to cease recognizing or unequally yoking ourselves to the evil, murderous forces of illegitimate governance in this world.

There is only one legitimate governor and legitimate President, and it is God.

Idol1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP