Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Marijuana is fine, you're the problem
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In response to the thread -

Thread: Marijuana users are scum, they are truly disgusting psychotic individuals

I smoke mj almost every day of the week.

Once i get home from my FULLTIME job i take care of any of my responsibilities that require my attention.

Once i feel that ive acomplished something with my evening i will roll one up, take a walk and smoke.

I respect my limits and i dont smoke more than i feel well smoking.

I sleep fine and i function properly at work the next day,

Im not psychotic, i dont look at people weird because i smoke lol! In fact I'm extremely considerate, i care deeply, i work hard and i search for opportunities in my life that encourage growth.

There is a flip side to smoking pot though,

It can be used to escape from reality, though if escaping is what is desired, it functions best as a medium to enhance other practices.of escape.

Because smoking will allow you to see situations from alternate angles and dimensions you are more likely to 'confront' rather than escape.

People usually look to escape overwhelming emotions that they dont know how to deal with. Trauma from childhood, an abusive partner or an abusive society that asks you to adapt to it are some examples,

So in my opinion MJ is only detrimental to ones life.if they are self medicating with it, and even at that, if it wasnt for people who think they know whats best for everyone else and control the environment to get what they want we wouldnt need to self medicate.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP