Users Online Now: 2,106 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 502,236
Pageviews Today: 824,851Threads Today: 278Posts Today: 4,612
09:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Oklahoma is the most racist state in the nation!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I hope Godlike Productions will finally let my message go through for everyone to read. It is very mild compared to some of the other things that are posted on this site..... So here it goes.... The State of Oklahoma is the most racist state in the entire nation! In the last Presidential election (Nov. 2012) Barack Obama lost in every single county of my state. He lost the entire state 77-0! No other state in the entire United States can say that. It's the honest to God truth! Look it up for yourselves! And it certainly isn't anything to brag about. The State of Oklahoma is the most pathetic and most dangerous place to live in America! I know.... I have lived here for the last 45 years of my life. I'm a tired old man that wishes i could afford to move out of this Hell hole, but i can't. Everyone should do yourselves a huge favor by "BOYCOTTING THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA" for every reason! Sorry for the lengthy message, but i really care about you all.... Try to have a good day!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP