Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Loving someone secretly all of their lives
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Since age 17. He doesn't know me since we only met a couple of times, and never would know or accept me but I care for him and have always cared. I've come to realize I probably always will. I keep everything to myself. I've respected his wishes to avoid me- he didn't need to reject me twice for me to get the message. I've lived a good life without him, and he has had plenty of ups and downs but seems to be getting on keel again after some pretty large blows- I am cheering for him. I've always stayed in the periphery, never showing myself but I've always been there quietly loving, trying to send strength and love to him. I feel sad today about this for some reason. I feel like I know him, but he will never know me.

Anyone else in this situation? When doing the right thing means staying away, no matter how painful that may be? I feel I have done the honorable thing, but maybe I didn't.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP