Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FEMA Region 3 Destruction by Super Volcano & NEW FEMA Studies
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Sometimes there are warning signs... It Seems the writing is on the wall & I feel I have it pretty well packaged as to make the most err leave the least doubt... The US is Finished for a long long time.

[link to aworldchaos.wordpress.com]
As to what caused this previously unknown fault line to tear open and expose the knowledge of a dormant underwater volcano that is currently spewing poison gas responsible for dolphin and oyster die offs that are hundreds/thousands of times above than normal. I'll let others figure that out.

If you have been here all night and want something new skip to the bottom

BUT

Why are we so certain of the exact dates that we will lose the mid Atlantic coast.
Why is FEMA and Obama so certain of this impending doom for region 3.
Why were the new madrid quake zone "excercises" postponed and rations orders cancelled? Maybe a more convincing target that signifies the fall of Rome was developed instead? Maybe WW3 was decided against errr postponed?
Why Russia as a humanitarian partner? Maybe they have their own antennae's? Maybe China and Russia's joint naval operations last week have taken on new importance?
Why are we under a nationwide cyber attack of our financial and commercial internet giants? Why was Nasdaq shut down 11 years 11 months and 11 days after 9/11
Why are we testing backup power systems, EMP Drills and for the first time coordinating synchronization of satellites and GPS?
Why did UPS announce spouses will lose coverage and have their plane fall out of the sky the next day or so?
Why is Obama travelling to all the centers which would house refugees from this cataclysm just days or weeks prior?

NEW TONIGHT
Massive US East Coast Disaster Warned Near As Dolphin Deaths Explode
[link to aworldchaos.wordpress.com]

[link to www.r3coastal.com]
HUGE! Something I uncovered a couple days ago and I haven't seen any reporting on it. Then after digging...
MOST IMPORTANTLY WHY HAS FEMA OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS SPENT SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY STUDYING FEMA REGION 3's FLOOD ZONES, STORM SURGES AND OUTREACH.

I read this was a FEMA priority to study due to Hurricane, Earthquake, And Other "unknown Causes".

Are They really unknown causes? I'm not saying its proof but FEMA has been meeting with local officials of each county in the crosshairs of the cataclysm. These meetings are all over the calendar in 2013 but you might guess which month the calendar becomes completely bank?

According to Satan its gotta be october! At which point all training for FEMA and all outreach will cease. This appears to be the most accurate prediction of a "Natural Disaster" Ever Made, Like New Zealand and Many other places. Only this will be the end of America!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP