Users Online Now: 1,694 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 440,898
Pageviews Today: 717,321Threads Today: 236Posts Today: 4,478
08:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What is the creepiest thing that has ever happened to you ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Back in March 2008, I was a high school kid , and very sensitive to the paranormal. One Wednesday night, I was sensing something in my room. Me, being a devoted Ghost Hunter fan decided to do an EVP.I pulled out a recording device from my Samsung phone app and decided to ask questions.

Me:When did you die?
Entity:"I didn't die or die, die, die"

Me: Do you like me?
Entity: No

NOTE: I did not hear this at the time!

After finding voice I decided to email the audio to my email. I will look for it and see if I find it

Another EVP;
I placed my phone on my bed and left the room. This is what I heard:

"Whitney, please help!"
Shortly after that, I heard a deep demonic voice.
I was very crept out!

On Halloween 2011, I woke up and saw black hands pulling on my body. The hands were very dark. I said a prayer and the hands disappeared.

I had a similar situation to the Halloween event, this time I saw an entity about 6 foot tall next to my t.v. Something told me to look over and there it was.. I was scared for my life. The entity was wearing a black robe and my t.v. was skipping while it was standing in front of it.

Last thing I want to tell you about.
I was at my grandmothers house, and there is this one room that creeps me out. I would get headaches, break a sweat and feel like I am being watched. Maybe it had something to do with the Electromagnetic field in the room. Well, I was playing on the piano and I felt something pass through my body!

I also heard my name being called a few times in my house and my grandmother's house.

Time for your to creep me out with you awesome stories! hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP