Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Was I about to have an OBE, or just dreaming
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So for the last year or so I have been studying Out of body experiences and have been trying to induce one. For the most part I have been unsuccessful, but I think I came really close one night. So one night, I was in bed next to my wife, and was trying to have an OBE. Im pretty sure I fell asleep for a little while and then I know that I was awake. When I was awake again, At this point i wasn't really trying anymore, but was 110% aware of my surroundings. My eyes were open, I was awake. Next thing I know, all at once I could hear the buzzing/whindy noise in my ears, could hear people talking, which it seemed like they were talking about me but i couldnt make it out, and I was seeing or heading towards a blueish whitish light. Everything started getting more intense, the wind was stronger, I could almost make out what was being said and i think i could hear my name, and I was almost at the light. For some reason at this point, I got scared and changed my mind. It was like I was right there, if I went any further I believe I would have been Out of body. But i didnt. I opened my eyes and was back in my room. Now i was in sleep paralysis with my eyes open, which was also nerve racking, cause i was so scared all i wanted to do was to reach over and grab my wife but I couldnt move, or even call out to her. A few minutes later I was sleeping again and woke up in the morning.
So that was one experience. Another experience I had, is a little harder to explain. I didnt go through all the motions of wind/vibration or lights and voices, but again i had tried to have OBE. lying in bed probably falling asleep. Next thing I know im looking up at a shadowy figure of a person leaning over me in my dark room. He/she kept getting closer. Now this really scared the crap out of me and Woke me right up. So im not too sure what these experiences were....any thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP