Users Online Now: 1,379 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 238,897
Pageviews Today: 399,222Threads Today: 166Posts Today: 3,062
07:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 2013 MTV VMAs: KAWS Moonman/Lady Gaga's ARTPOP/PLANET X ?...going 'BLIND' and other revelations!! [UPDATE: Gaga's Medusa Tiger?!]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I felt I had to post this thread because of a number of dreams I've had in the past few weeks...dreams I never wrote down regrettably but I did post one here that I had back on August 4th.

This was before I knew the MTV VMAs were going to be here in NYC...

A disturbing feeling woke me up this morning.

It was early for me on a Sunday...7:22am exactly. My eyes just opened up like they would if I heard a noise or someone was standing nearby. I started to get anxious and had a bad gut feeling like something ominous was looming.

I had a dream but it faded quickly when I woke up...just remember a scene in Times Square with people preparing for some kind of outdoor concert. I only remember the word BLIND and some group like The Beatles were going to appear.

I was the only one awake so I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't do it. I started praying...rebuking whatever was there that made me feel so uneasy and almost scared. After what seemed like forever, I finally dozed off.

Maybe it has to do with this terror alert and the concern for the Gulf lately...I don't know. Before I tried to post my latest thread, my husband and older son got sick earlier this past week. I had to deal with my younger son and basically just didn't have time to myself to breathe. It has been a rough summer so far.

By the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, I can only hope He will provide the strength we need to get through these times.

Just putting this out there...let's see what this week brings.

hf
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Last Wednesday 8/21, I dreamt of George Clooney in a tux. I was congratulating him on an award that he won and the number 50 appeared. After looking up his profile, I saw the one Oscar he won was for Best Supporting Actor for the 2005 film SYRIANA...NOTE the poster here with George Clooney's eyes prominently covered!

spam/media/rm3725171968/tt0365737?ref_=tt_ov_i

Then last Thursday 8/22
, with no idea about the Syria chemical attack that happened (the day before?), I dreamt of being in a cave and seeing these children paralyzed and up against the cave walls like statues. I was walking with a Middle Eastern boy who had a sheet draped over his shoulders. I felt that he couldn't speak or understand my English when I spoke to him and thought he was severely autistic or suffering from some neurological symptoms. The whole time I was weeping quietly as I led him out of the cave and into a city. There was a line of FEMA-type buses parked on the street, as if they were waiting for children like him.

Then this morning (8/25), I had another dream about working in a nursery ward with many babies. I walked over to one of the babies, another dark-skinned boy and picked him up. He was probably a month old and was cute and chubby. Suddenly, I saw a closeup of his face and it was huge. His eyes started to sink in so deep in his head that the outline of his skullbone showed up! Soon after, I saw his hands and they too shriveled into his arms, which looked like stubs afterwards. I was jolted awake from my kids right after that part so I wonder what could've happened next. It was very disturbing to say the least oops2!

With the Syria chemical attacks and then a story featured on Daily Mail about the THIRD generation Agent Orange children in Vietnam, I was already nervous and wondering WTH is going on!

Syria's darkest hour: Hundreds of children's bodies piled high after nerve gas attack near Damascus leaves up to 1,300 dead

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Generation Orange: Heartbreaking portraits of Vietnamese children suffering from devastating effects of toxic herbicide sprayed by US Army 40 years ago

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Then I see the MTV logo for the VMAs and started to research on the weird mound-shaped object on its side. What stood out for me was the X on the right eye...PLANET X?!

It's a split 1/2 version of the Mickey Mouse-inspired character called 'Companion', created by Brooklyn-based graffiti artist Brian 'KAWS' Donnelly.

:kawsmtvgaga:

MTV VMA Moonman Reinvented By KAWS

The 2013 MTV Video Music Awards are coming to Brooklyn, and the borough's most influential artist is helping them feel right at home.

Internationally famous artist and provocateur KAWS has redesigned the VMAs' Moonman award, giving the silver spaceman his first facelift in 30 years. And for a guy who's reinterpreted everything from Mickey Mouse to the Michelin Man, not to mention worked with top brands like Nike and Marc Jacobs, taking on the Moonman was an opportunity he couldn't pass up.

[link to www.mtv.com]

More photos:

[link to buzzworthy.mtv.com]

It appeared at the 2012 Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade...

Lady Gaga, who is opening for the VMAs tonight, has been promoting her single Applause...not only with a landmine mask but also these John Lennon-type glasses that reminded me of the Three Blind Mice rhyme. Then I discovered a new tattoo she got back on August 9th, above her left elbow...

squid oo dot com/lady-gagas-tattoos

The strangest thing...it's a MOUSE with an X-shaped bandage over its eye!! It is dedicated to her younger sister Natalie...with the letters NAT written with the thread (see pic in montage).

gasp

So the focus has been very much on the eyes...and deformities as well as body parts...and the ability to SEE or GO BLIND...is THIS the key?!

The skull-n-bones of the KAWS mouse is reminiscent of Skull & Bones 322...
the Bushmaster 223 (322) rifle at Sandy Hook...
then Gaga's ARTPOP is connected to KAWS' artwork...

WHAT IS THE MESSAGE?!!

readup
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP