Users Online Now: 2,244 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 858,498
Pageviews Today: 1,133,177Threads Today: 276Posts Today: 4,241
09:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What the Hell am I Talking About?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Oh, man. There is a convergence occurring, and I am on the fence.

As this is happening, I feel like I cannot be the only one, and that I may just be using my imagination and that it is not real, but something I am coming up with, making connections where I shouldn't, understanding things that I shouldn't, etc.

I cannot talk about this with anyone, so I'll just post it here. Not many will know what the hell I am talking about, because I do not talk about certain 'coincidences' that occur through others outside myself, and yet involve me. I take these things as a number of different interpretations, and the first and foremost that comes to mind, is mind games. Then, I follow the path of WHY, and it resolves as circular logic. The WHY is because of the IS. The IS, superficially, is the WHY.

I have began reading the Nag Hammadi, going deeper into history and teachings, and I understand it in a clear way that I imagine most do not. The fucking problem is, others have felt they understood it as well, and that understanding would be different from mine. Then, I understand that the reason is because of the uniqueness of individuality; what is true for one, may not be true for another. Then, what is the point of any of the Gospels, any of the Gnostics, any of the wisdom of Shamans, etc, if it cannot be expressed as a general truth? All veiled in allegory, in parables, in symbols, etc.

So, it is a guide and not an answer. And the seeing of the knowledge that is beyond language...what do you do with it!? The world is so full of information overload, to try and express it, you would just be one amongst the many. Did Jesus and Buddha and Zoroaster and Moses, etc have this difficulty?

Damn, I am going into left field, but I am so curious. Yes, they did, even until the time of their death, with the teachings coming later. It was all localized until a time where the information could spread via word of mouth. And, what made their thoughts so attainable to the people. Even with Jesus it was all fairly localized until they killed him.

And Tesla's stuff is STILL hidden and not to see the light of day. He, one of many beyond count, I am positive.

So, what is the point of it all? Why discuss what you intuit? Why do it? I suppose for individual enlightenment or whatever...but...

Look at Jesus and the machinations that occurred afterwards. Look at John, and all the teachings being secreted away. At Egypt and its history, the Vatican and its hidden knowledge. The Templar and their treasure that has never made a difference to the overall human condition.

What is the point of seeking and knocking and an opening of the way to Grail? Too much fucking greed and selfishness and elitism.

Why trust that behavior when it is what the human condition has been built on? Why say anything about knowledge gleaned from the other side when it is just ammunition to the dickheads that can easily destruct the messages into false realities as easy as believing you are only lived within flesh?

As I once felt, the reason being it is up to self in order to come to the answer. That is true, but, IMO, has become distorted, and has become a massive excuse to hide it all and to keep it within secrecy. Fuck that. As if this ideology has worked and proven fruitful.

Talk about rambling. I suppose taking a break from GLP is actually doing me a lot of good. I am seeing things in a much broader perspective, in a more understanding way as to why mystics and whatever find it more to the benefit to all to shut the fuck up so what they have been blessed with will not be used against them. Not that it can be used against them personally, but their teachings twisted so to be disregarded.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP