Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Straight up DEMON in the walk-in clinic
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I took my elderly mom to the walk-in clinic for some minor issue that was not really an emergency. If you knew her, you would understand.

After we go in, pay and register, we sat in a room full of people, kind of crowded - back to school exams, etc. There would be a lengthy wait. In order to avoid some germs and such, I went outside for a minute or two.

As I was outside, up walked three individuals - 2 grown women, kind of dressed the same, dress or skirts, etc.- maybe top 30s or 40s. They got someone out of the backseat - it took a few minutes it seemed.

When they walked by me, the third individual was someone I could not distinguish was male or female, as happens actually quite regularly these days. This one had on tennis shoes, shorts, kind of small but muscular legs, short hair. The face was unusual to say the least, as far as I could see at that point.

After I went back in to sit with mom, these 3 were seated close by. I saw in the third person a face of a demon. It was not an expression of the face or a mean look or anything like that. It was, if I may compare, like the images one sees in horror and demonic movies.

The chin was jutted out and the teeth overlapped and were clenched, as in one of those images I described. The eyes were as that of a demon straight up.

As I continued to sit with mom, I looked around to try and gauge the reactions of the others in the room - no reaction whatsoever. I checked that several times. There was NO noticeable reaction from anyone, not even the people behind the desk.

As we waited, the individual twice let out some guttural noise and the caregiver woman (for lack of a better word) would tap the individual and the noise would stop. This happened twice. (Let the record show, that this was NOT someone with a disability, etc.)

Some time went by and I could hardly keep my eyes open. I was sooo very sleepy and the thought of sitting in wait for another hour or so was inconceivable to me. I really thought I could curl up on a chair and sleep away.

So I suggested to mom that we go and come back the next day and we did.

There are two parts that bother me about this - actually three -

1. That no one else noticed anything different at all.
2. That I'm the only one apparently who witnessed this.
3. That I became soooo sleepy.
4. That I woke up on Monday morning with this on my mind.
(I know what to do and how to pray and how to share
with a sister who understands these things though.)

Rest assured, I fear no one or thing. If you knew of my 'walk' you would understand. Maybe there are those who have had similar lives. Maybe there are those who have experienced something like I did on Sat.

Given all of the news these past couple of days and things like this, I submit that we are truly in the last days before Jesus' return so choose everlasting life - I beg of you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP