Users Online Now: 1,246 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 148,626
Pageviews Today: 241,479Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,448
02:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Illuminati Satanism in music goes way beyond what I first thought...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Idol1

If you're not curious about this kinda stuff, GTFO lol. For others who want a read....

So, I've been awakening to all this occult illuminati satanic shit for a few years now, particularly after hearing Bob Dylan talking about the pact he made with the 'Chief Commander' but never thought that the two major bands whose music I loved whilst growing up through the 80's/90's and beyond would be a part of it in any way. I thought it was more the likes of Rihanna, JayZ, Beyonce, Madonna and trash of that kind.

But I have a horrible feeling the two bands I loved growing up and still do love, are indeed part of this kind of shite (whether beknownst to them or not) after some of the things that have fallen in to place today. And that in turn is making me wonder who the fuck else is involved with all this crap.

The two bands I speak of (which for various reasons I will refrain from explicitly naming/confirming/denying, though it shouldn't be too hard to figure out if you know anything about music) were both born out of the tail-end of the punk era in the late 70's, whose music and songwriting seems about as far removed from the likes of the crap that gets thrusted in kids faces today (e.g. those names mentioned above, and that God awful episode by Miley Cyrus the other day).

In fact if anything their music/songwriting would seem more Godly than satanic in any form. One of the two bands I speak of, probably recognised as the biggest band on the planet for the last 25 years or so had their own Christian cult of sorts in their early days, and whose lead singer is known as being a bit of a magpie when it comes to borrowing passages from the holy book for his songs. Many folk would describe this particular singer as pompous, self-righteous and self-important, but I doubt most would truly think of him until recent times perhaps as being associated with this kind of shit.

Don't get me wrong I'm not sure I think of them as devil worshippers in themselves. In fact, I'm fairly certain I don't. Nor do I believe they have made any pact of any kind. I know their histories rather well, and have met many members of both bands down the years. Both bands became fairly successful towards the end of their first decade through extensive touring and a few classic albums thrown in for good measure.

But it seems apparent to me today, after having stumbled upon some particular photographs and some other promotional materials that they were being controlled / used / manipulated by masonic ptb for their own purposes, whatever the fuck those reasons happen to be. And one of the two bands I speak of I know for a fact get to call the shots on pretty much everything relating to their musical output and how it is handled.

The primary band most of you will easily figure out who it is that I'm referring to from what I've said above. It's fairly obvious, but I am going to avoid being direct and naming names. and no doubt some may chime in and say 'their music is a pile of shit anyway, blah blah blah and I could have told you they were illuminati satanic worshippers years ago'. I have never thought this about them, but some photo's I have taken a closer look at today are making me think twice.

Once upon a time, the other band, for a very shortlived period, was probably the hottest property on the planet (theres a big hint as to who I am speaking of in that sentence). They are still going in one form or another, but nowhere near as successful as the first band. Again, a band who I would never have thought of in a million years as having anything to do with the illuminati or masonic shit. And in fact I still don't. It's not apparent in their music or songwriting or the views of the people in these bands to the best of my knowledge.

Today I've basically noticed a series of promotional photographs for both bands, some dating back to 1984 are very heavily and rather blatantly focused on depicting the lead singer with ONE EYE. So either the lead singer is in profile view, with just his left / right eye visible, whilst the rest of the band are looking forward, or one eye is deliberately being covered up, or the left or right half of their face are deliberately cropped from the photo.

If it was just one photograph, I'd probably think 'meh', but I've noticed it on a substantial amount of promotional photographs and even album covers, including one of the most well known albums of the last 30 years.

Additionally, I noted the lesser of the two bands at the height of their career in the late 1980's had a more obscure alternate version of their logo from the album of the time which was basically their band name forming three sides of a pyramid, with the album title in circular fashion within the pyramid (i.e. an eye). In fact the cover for that album also looks like it has a single eye on the front. There is also an accompanying songbook for this particular album which as well as including the lyrics, sheet music, pictures also includes a couple of strange verses that aren't from any of their songs, and I'm fairly certain aren't written by the band at all and seem really out of place and really out of sorts with the rest of the bands music / songwriting. I'm going to quote them now...

'I am blind as a bat
but I can see.
I have my radar, I play it by ear,
my world is upside down,
like a bat's world
my night is your day,
your night is my day.
I like it that way.

I am prepared.

by the way,
did you ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?'

and then...

'out there in the darkness, out there in the night, out there in the starlight, one soul burns brighter than a thousand suns' (all written in a Catherine wheel spiral which ultimately looks like an eye).

I am not saying this is satanic, but for me, I'm almost certain it's not the songwriters words, and it does feel really out of place and out of sync with the rest of the album.

To me it very much feels like its the record companies doing it subliminally whether the artists realise, know or consent to them doing so. I don't think even the biggest band in the world get's to call ALL the shots in relation to stuff the record companies put out - album covers, which singles are chosen, exact nature of the promo videos etc. etc.

So if the record companies are doing all this shit with artists left, right and centre (in addition to all the obvious imbeciles who have clearly signed up to it like Rihanna et al) who and where else are they doing this.

And what real purpose does displaying this one eyed symbolism / pyramid symbolism everywhere really serve? Is it subliminally saying we own this artist? Is it a subliminal form of worship.

Like I say, I think some artists signed up for it and know what they're doing. Bob Dylan, Rihanna, JayZ, all those fuckwits, but I would bet my right arm that not all artists realised how they have been used / manipulated with this.

Any thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP