Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE PROPHETIC JUDGMENT OF SATANISTS, MASONS, AND MORMONS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE PROPHETIC JUDGMENT OF SATANISTS, MASONS, AND MORMONS
given through Brian Charles

“They will be punished. I will make sure they get deepest Hell. They will be punished forever for sacrificing My children. They will be tortured forever. The eternal Lord has spoken.”

“All Satanists will be punished. I hate those people. All must be punished forever! The eternal Lord has spoken, Amen!”

“I hate Satanists. Masons and Mormons too. They are My enemies. They will be punished forever! The eternal Lord has spoken.”

“I have given much time to repent, but they won’t repent. They will be punished forever. The judgment will begin in earnest. The eternal Lord has spoken, Amen.”

“They must be punished forever, My enemies! The eternal Lord has spoken.”

“Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee. Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them. Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.” Holy Bible, Psalm 21:8-10 King James Version

“Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.” Psalm 45:5

“Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about. Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great. Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth out of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim. Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land. But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation. For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.” Joel 3:12-21
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP