Users Online Now: 1,985 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,471,725
Pageviews Today: 2,021,180Threads Today: 499Posts Today: 8,818
03:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject illuminati member told me what the strange sounds in the sky were, this is creepier then you would think.....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message no word of a lie, im friends with someone is a bloodline member and out of no where today he told me what the strange sounds in the sky were after we watched the terrace bc strange sounds video on youtube. he said it's from monsters like those depicted in the movie 'pacific rim' (he said the movie was made to condition the sheep to the reality of these beings) thats why you always get these sounds in far off remote mountainous places like terrace bc, that is where these beings are being stationed (he also said they are all over in video games for the sheep)

he told me they are the leaders of the draco empire (they have a caste system like the one from india which was designed after the draco caste) the planet is being terraformed to accommodate these beings fukishima, chemtrails, gmo, it's all for them. after obama kicks off world war 3 and global martial law is in full effect, these beings will be walking around like godzilla gods doing what giant fucking monsters do, pillage, destroy and kill lesser beings.

i was in awe as he was telling me this cause he doesn't often tell me secrets, he was so calm like it was no big deal, im scared shitless now
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP