Users Online Now: 1,315 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 25,246
Pageviews Today: 40,225Threads Today: 15Posts Today: 246
12:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The time has come....TIME TO WAKE THE FUCK UP FROM YOUR DREAMLAND!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Maybe we SHOULD be wiped out..

The really really GOOD news is...

WE WILL BE!!!

HERE IS WHY!

Every government in the world is dedicated to DOOOOOM...

NOTHING BUT DOOOOM!!!

They spend BILLIONS and TRILLIONS on WAR...KILLING and KILLING and KILLING...

Its the worlds greatest passtime...

LOOK what we achieved in world wars 1 and 2...MASS DEATH and DESRUCTION on a GRAND SCALE...

But now we got TECHNOLOGY!!!

Scientists who sit in their underground labs....dedicating ALL THEIR TIME to REFINING THE DOOOOM!!!

Just about every week they come up with another "BREAKTHROUGH TECHNOLOGY"!!
Last weeks GREAT BREAKTHROUGH FOR DOOM was a weopon that melts the brains from a great distance...They all applauded...HORAYYY....LOOK HOW SMART WE ARE!!!!

THIS week however some upstart little tech graduate came up with an even GREATER DOOOM!!!! A DOOM so insidious...so DEVASTATING...SO STANICICALLY WONDERFUL...SO HORRIFYINGLY GENOCIDAL....SO WONDERFULLY DESTRUCTIVE...that they give the upstart little fucker a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!!!

FUCK!!!! SO DOOOOMED!!!

The world applauds...us humans are so FUCKING SMART AREN'T WE????

We now have weopons that...IF APPLIED...COULD WIPE EVERY HUMAN AND ANIMAL OF THE PLANET IN ONE DAY!!!

But this discovery is not enough is it?

They see it as a challenge to see who can come up with an even GREATER DOOOOOM..

So right away they set forth to make an even WORSE WEOPON...and they been doing this since man 1 first clobbered man 2 over the head with his club.

Yeah...perhaps we would be better off dead...we all seem to want it!!

The human species has a massive DEATHWISH of TOTAL DOOOOOM

In between world war two and three...we has "PEACE"...no one to fight...but we STILL had the ITCH to KILLL!!!

so while there was no war going on we decided to FUCK THE PLANET!!

In the 60's and 60's We dumped HUNDREDS of TONS of RADIOACTIVE and TOXIC WASTE in FLIMSY CORRODABLE BARRELS into our OCEANS...a ticking timebomb of DOOOM!!

Just those barrels alone will kill us all eventually. NO way to retrieve them...and when they ROT and BUST OPEN...WE....ARE....IRREVERSABLY.....DOOOOOMED!!!!...GET IT YET???

TOTALLY AND ABSOLUTLEY FUCKED TO THE CORE...because our oceans are the bottom of the chain...and we kill that...and it spreads upwards...
WE ARE ALL FUCKED!!!!

BUT...FUCK me if this aint true...

IT WAS NOT ENOUGH WAS IT???

NO...THEN we thought..."WE have FAR to many beautiful forrests...LETS CUT THE FUCKERS DOWN!!!!

SO...not being satisfied with FUCKING UP THE BLOOD SYSTEM OF THE PLANET (The ocean)...WE GO FOR THE LUNGS!!!

80% of the worlds rain forrests are now GONE...GONE AND NEVER TO RE GROW...becaue AFTER we have wiped it out we POISON THE GROUND with our CHEMICAL DOOOM...The PLanet not only has leukimia of the blood...it now has IRREVERSABLE LUNG CANCER!!!!

ITS DOOOOMED!!!

So we thought to ourselves...

SHIT...WE had better apply some CHEMO THERAPY!!!!HUMAN STYLE!!!

SO!...we PUMPED and PUMPED and STILL FUCKING PUMP "CHEMICALS" INTO the rivers and feilds and the air...MILLIONS upon MILLIONS OF TONS OF PESTICIDES and OTHER ASSORTED DOOOMS ARE PUMPED OUT INTO THE ENVIROMENT EVERY FUCKING DAY.....YEAR AFTER FUCKING YEAR after fucking YEAR!!!!

BUT...that was not enough either...WE still LIVED...so some CUNT out there decides to use DEPLETED FUCKING URANIUM!!! I wonder if the BASTARD EVIL CUNT who thought of it got a fucking PEACE PRIZE??...WOULDNT FUCKING SURPRISE ME AT FUCKING ALL!!!

THIS shit...DU...is spreading FAST...giving US FUCKING BLOOD AND LUNG CANCER...and GUESS FUCKING WHAT??

Its about to get a WHOLE FUCKING LOT WORSE!!!They plan to pump THOUSANDS MORE TONS INTO THE AIR IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARS!!!JUST by this alone you are so DOOOOMED!!!

You wont have to worry about comets...debating DAY after DAY on GLP about COMETS AND SHIT....KNOW THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES ALREADY HAVE AN IMMINENT DEATH SENTENCE...and DU poisoning is NOT a very pleasant way to go...

I know I repeat myself...BUT ITS GOTTA BE SAID...NO one here has put it together like this...you are all too worried about POLITICS..and COMETS...and EARTHQUAKES...ALWAYS SHIT that MAY or MAY NOT HAPPEN...

THE DOOM DEALS IN FUCKING COLD HARD FACTS!!!!!I DONT NEED to PREDICT...I know...I KNOW we are so FUCKING DOOOMED!!!NO debate...IREEFUTABLE...IRREVERSIBLE...IRREVOVCABLE...UNDENIABLE FUCKING FACT!!!

WHY the FUCK dont you people SEE IT???

They distract us with BULLSHIT...COULD BE"S>>>>MAYBE"S...and all the while THE REAL AND CERTAIN DOOOM CREEPS UP ON YOU FROM BEHIND while you spend HOURS talking about who the president BUMJACKED or which ACID FREAK CHANNELER has POSTED or what the ZETA FREAKS HAVE SAID OR HOW THEY LIED...ENDLESS POSTS OF UTTER AND MEANINGLESS SHIT piled upon SHIT!!!

WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!

DONT YOU SEE IT???YOU ARE ALL SENTENCED TO DEATH!!>>>DOOOM!!>>>>THE END OD YOUR LIFE IN MANY MISERABLE FUCKING WAYS>>>and yet you debate CRAP...DAY after fucking DAY!!!

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

nuke charlie
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP