Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject EGO DEATH: SOMETHING YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It happened after i took 5 grams of shrooms. I was completely in sync with the Father. Completely intimate with the One and Only. It was perfect until I saw what was to come. Everyone has to do it. Everyone deserves it. EVERYONE HAS TO DIE. YOU MUST ACCEPT THIS. PROLONG IT ALL YOU WANT BUT EVERYONE HAS TO DIE. What happened next was insane. I didn't experience anything close WHATSOEVER, however I was given a glimpse of the journey of Christ. I know more now of what His journey really was. HE DIDNT HAVE TO DIE. HE GAVE UP HIS LIFE. YOU WONT UNDERSTAND THE SEVERITY OF THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED EGO DEATH TO SOME DEGREE (sorry about all the caps I'm just really feeling it right now). After being put on your ass with the realization that you are destined to die, it's time to repent. Then comes forgiveness. You can experience ego death multiple times i believe and there are varying degrees of it. I admire anyone else who has gone through an ego death of greater magnitude than mine because in my opinion mine was quite powerful. Jesus set an example for us and now it's time for us to take up our crosses and follow him :-)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP