Users Online Now: 1,599 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,221,507
Pageviews Today: 2,143,429Threads Today: 810Posts Today: 16,209
11:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone got the balls to sit in a *pitch black* room on their own for a few hours? If so, you will awaken your third eye!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yes, the pineal becomes active when it is dark, and it begins to secrete tryptamines such as melatonin and DMT, but sunlight light suppresses these tryptamines.

If you sit in a pitch black room (with windows completely covered), then you will begin to hear voices, see beings from other dimensions, and your consciousness will also 'bi-locate' into another dimension, especially if you stay there for hours.

Most people haven't got the balls to try this because we are naturally afraid of the dark. This is because if we stay immersed into the darkness for long enough, then we will see the bogey man - literally.

I did this for an hour and let me tell you what I saw... first off, I began to hear like hissing noises -- like a rattle snake's tail. I knew then that my third eye was starting to release tryptamines. Although I was scared, I knew I had to stick with it, and boy oh fucking boy, what I saw a little while after was absolutely terrifying beyond fucking words...

I started to see some figure appear in front of me... it was ghost white in appearance (...had it's own luminescence in fact). As I looked closer at it, I saw that it was some sort of bipedal humanoid / bird hybrid creature. It was featherless with leathery white skin, and it was around 8ft in appearance.

The hissing rattle snake sounds I could first hear, were caused by some ceremonial sceptre which the creature was clutching in it's deformed talon like hands. When it shook the sceptre, it made this horrible hissing noise.

I noticed that the sceptre had a tiny skull attached to the tip of it -- like it was the skull of a child. Beneath the skull, it had feathers attached to it.

Then I also noticed something even more strange; I noticed some sort of torches on walls... I was in some sort of pyramid -- I believe to be Mexican. In that moment, I had what I can only describe to be 'total recall' - that is I remembered this being and this place. I had been here before, but I absorbed in that moment, that the incident was so traumatic, that my mind created some sort of barrier to prevent me from recalling the encounter with this creature.

Anyway, the creature started to move in really close -- even putting it's face in close to mine. At this point I absolutely shit myself and started to look desperately for an escape from the creature and it's lair. All of a sudden I tore down (by luck) the window covering, and in that moment the creature was gone and I was back to 'reality'.

It was a fucking terrifying experience! But, as I say, I remembered this creature... I believe it to be one of the bird gods of ancient Mexico. The strange thing is, it seemed to be some sort of deformed genetic experiment -- like the DNA of a human was crossed with that of a bird, but it did not resemble the bird headed gods of Egypt -- more like DNA had been fused together and produced this incredibly grotesque chimera.

If I get the courage, I may try this again sometime... perhaps I might end up in it's lair again, and maybe I'll be able to discover more things.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP