Users Online Now: 1,267 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 104,404
Pageviews Today: 163,320Threads Today: 71Posts Today: 969
01:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I voted for Obama because I hated Romney. I am a conservative- Should I feel bad?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am very unhappy with the direction our nation is heading now.

I am one of the conservatives who voted for Obama out of spite for Romney.

I wanted to teach my fellow conservatives a lesson by doing the opposite of what they were trying to con me into doing - "vote the lesser of two evils"

I have never voted for any democrat until my fellow conservatives became overly pushy.

Knowing what I know now I would have voted for Johnson instead.

Should I feel wrong, or guilty for the actions that Obama has taken since the election?

I had no clue he could be this much worse than the first term.

My friends who are conservatives have shunned me and shut me out of their lives because I openly admitted to voting for Obama as my personal protest against having republicans try command me to vote for the cult leader Romney.

Now I feel like I owe an apology to my peers for something I did that was justified in my eyes.

What do you think?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP