Users Online Now: 1,754 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,036,092
Pageviews Today: 1,801,911Threads Today: 703Posts Today: 13,781
07:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NUCLEAR 911 FALSE FLAG EARTHQUAKE/TSUNAMI/TERRORISM ALERT for EAST & WEST COAST & MULTIPLE US CITIES!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ***BREAKING*** RED ALERT!

HIGH LEVEL SOURCE CONFIRMS US NUCLEAR WARHEAD TRANSFER ON EAST COAST TO BE "PICKED UP IN SOUTH CAROLINA AND HEADING SOUTH FROM THERE??? Wow
Article below...

---------------------------------------------
What was I just warning about the other day???

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

And in this thread back on SEPTEMBER 13th 2011?

Thread: the ELNIN 9/11 2001 WARNING connected to ELENIN 11/9/11, and the NINth or ELEventh Month??

In other words folks, if true, this could potentially be a NUCLEAR FALSE FLAG in the making once again sanctioned by the US GOVERNMENT just like the BOSTON BOMBING as I've been warning about that would be connected to HAARP and also PROJECT BLUE BEAM!

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Thread: NWO FALSE FLAG-PSYOPS OF EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT CONNECTED TO PROJECT BLUE BEAM NOW BEGINNING?!?

Is the MASONIC GOVERNMENT CABAL aka oCULT of H0RUS about to DETONATE NUKES in Multiple US CITES and blame it on MUSLIM Jihadists like they did for the BOSTON BOMBING to create more REASON to attack SYRIA and/or IRAN???

Or are they prepping a FALSE FLAG EARTHQUAKE & TSUNAMI in which UNDERSEA Nukes are detonated in tandem with HAARP creating a massive Tsunami and Nuclear Reactor Disaster like they did back on 3/11/11
in JAPAN & FUKUSHIMA!?!?!

Get the word out to as many as possible because AWARENESS about this US Government/CIAeda & FBI PLOT may be the only way to either STOP, ALTER or MINIMIZE what they're planning.

Also MAJOR GCM VIDEO ABOUT TO BE RELEASED connected to this news as well as another HUGE DISCOVERY I've just made about the SYRIAN False Flag Chemical attack!

In the meantime, here's the article....
================================
"The brief report from the top level military source, which was written in a rush to get the information out, reads:
“Dyess is beginning to move out nuclear war heads today. I got a tap from DERMO earlier. He said it was the first time they have been even acknowledged since being put there in the 80′s. No signature was required for transfer… There was no directive. He said that Dyess Commander was on site to give authority to release. No one knew where they were going really, but the truck driver said to take them to South Carolina and another pick up will take them from there.”

The fact that this transfer was not signed for and there were no papers is key. It shows how the military is now secretly operating with the transfer of nuclear weapons, and what’s more, we know that DERMO (a military base in Florida) is a hotbed of special operations. Why is DERMO operating the nuclear warheads out of Dyess Air Force base with no paper trail? This shows that this is a highly secretive, black ops style move here that the military does not want on record.
The fact is that they don’t move all of these assets unless they plan on using them. Nuclear warheads are not simply moved to the East Coast for no reason, and the bottom line is that these missiles are likely being used for something even much greater than Syria.
Well what the hell is this about? Surely we are not about to nuke Syria right? Why would we? Or maybe this is going to be some flase flag operation? Maybe it is nothing at all but it is highly unusual and that alone speaks volumes. Stay tuned.. -Mort"

Holy VULCANalia Balls!

US GOVERNMENT PREPARING FOR MASSIVE EAST COAST DISASTER IN OCTOBER INVOLVING CATASTROPHIC VOLCANIC & SEISMIC EVENTS TRIGGERING JAPAN-TYPE TSUNAMIS??? Plural!

==================================
A chilling new report prepared for President Putin by the Ministry of Emergency Situations (EMERCOM) on top-secret NSA intelligence documents obtained by the Federal Security Services (FSB) from heroic whistleblower Edward Snowden reveals that US Federal officials in the area of the United States designated as FEMA Region III [Washington D.C., Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia] are “quietly preparing” for what these documents state is an “imminent catastrophic threat” related to a previously unknown fault zone many scientific experts fear could see this area being destroyed by volcanic, earthquake and massive tsunamis as early as this coming October.

[link to www.whatdoesitmean.com]
===================================

....all allegedly LEAKED by SNOWDEN again??? lol

LEAK MY A##!

First of all, there's no such thing as an ACCIDENTal leak originating from within the United Snakes of AmeriKa. Especially when ONE of the Serpent Cults is claiming the OTHER Serpent Kult to be the Enemy (who's HELPING
the NSA LEAKEE), allows 15,000+ of the other's MILITARY MACHINE to TRAIN inside their country in preparation for CIVIL UNREST, TERRORISM and DISASTERS that will lead to MARTIAL LAW.

Though this article was written by Sorcha FAIL who's a known disinfo agent, it could also very well be part of the PSYOPS and thus should not be under-estimated when you understand what IMPRINTING IS... just as PATTI was/is being used as I exposed here...

Thread: PATTI BRASSARD WARNING OF E.L.E. & CATACLYSMIC QUAKE EXPOSED AS GOVERNMENT COINTELPRO AGENT
Thread: U.S. GOVERNMENT DISINFO AGENT PATTI BRASSARD CONFIRMS GCM's GREAT QUAKE WARNING for a MAGNITUDE 8+ to 9+ AUGUST 23rd to the 26th! Yikes
Thread: U.S. GOVERNMENT DISINFO AGENT PATTI BRASSARD CONFIRMS GCM's GREAT QUAKE WARNING for a MAGNITUDE 8+ to 9+ AUGUST 23rd to the 26th! Yikes
Thread: NWO FALSE FLAG-PSYOPS OF EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT CONNECTED TO PROJECT BLUE BEAM NOW BEGINNING?!?

So this issue really goes far beyond Sorcha and is much BIGGER.

But you have to pay attention to what's being given between the LInES. What's more important is the DATES he's giving for MAJOR disasters in OCTOBER that correlate to my warnings about OCTOBER being a HUGE MONTH for Earth Changes involving at least MAJOR QUAKES. Meaning all his BS aside, I'm saying there IS MERIT to the timeframe for at least major SEISMIC events which people need to be aware of. So there's 2 separate but connected issues people need to understand and in order to put a smack down on the BS aspect from the Cabal that are probably going to try to make certain already set NATURAL events, seem far worse than they might be via HAARP or even Project Blue Beam. (JAPAN being a good example if you understand what I'm talking about regarding the 9.0 NOT BEING A 9.0).

The more people that realize the Illuminati threat and can separate the NATURAL with what might also include FALSE FLAG DISASTERS , there's a far better chance to expose their plans which can help FOIL their plans.

Perfect example on a smaller scale happened in the Boston Bombing. Too many people got wise to their lies by showing up to the FBI news conferences and called them out exposing them which caused them to back track and SCRUB their operation. Similar principle here. If more people KNEW what I've exposed about the SYRIAN attack being connected to a RITUAL SACRIFICE, I guarantee knowledge of this HIDDEN level they're operating on would make a HUGE difference because it would help SHIFT consciousness and drain the ENERGY they're using as a result of mass ignorance of their GAME.

I hope most know by now this has ALL been planned by the SAME MASONIC ZIONIST ocCult of HORUS & Brotherhood of the FEATHERED SERPENTS who still control ALL Governments on this planet.

With that said, take a wild guess at the only 2 DATES that all these events, warnings, headlines and attacks have in common and are connect to. Or in other words, what were the 2 KEY DATES and the ANCIENT RITUAL I've been discussing and warning about since MAY that would not only be connected to a MAJOR Government/Military False Flag making 9/11 look like a day at Disneyland, but also a False Flag DISASTER involving MAJOR VOLCANIC, SEISMIC & GEOMAGNETIC EVENTS???

The Ancient Festival of VULCANALIA

celebrated on AUGUST 21st AND 23rd
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

What happened on AUGUST 21st in 2013 BCE?

A Major False Flag Chemical Weapons attack that has
now CREATED a Global Crisis set the entire stage for
what could lead to WW3.

And what's the Date connected to, and all over this latest
Government DISASTER WARNING?
[link to www.whatdoesitmean.com]
(Look at the TOP LEFT CORNER)...

August 21, 2013

Which just happens to be the SAME DATE of the CHEMICAL WEAPONS ATTACK???

Gee, what a coincidence.

And look what EVENT/DATE they're even using as a REASONING for issuing this warning...

The VIRGINIA EARTHQUAKE last year on YES you guessed it...

AUGUST 23rd 2013!

The odds of all these events (and what most are now even calling an illuminati false flag sacrifice) correlating to the 2 specific dates I explained the illuminati were planning a major false flag terrorist attack as well as massive Seismic, Solar/Geomagnetic & VOLCANIC events which could take down the GRID, is beyond ASTRONOMICAL.

All these connections and dates specifically explained and contained in this one video between 1:46:00 and 1:52:00min

In any case, AUGUST 21st and 23rd are now linked to what may in the future be regarded as the Key Dates that sparked WW3 and the Greatest False Flag Disaster was warned about.

Well folks, I can't say all this surprises me because we've all seen the WARNINGS, DRILLS and DATA straight from THEIR MOUTHS, not ours. So the concern people have to these threats are real and has *nothing* to do with conspiracy theory nonsense since the evidence is beyond clear and irrefutable that THEY KNOW something they think we don't.

Of course, the shills, trolls and pseudo-skeptics will continue denying these irrefutable facts and all the evidence anyone with common sense can see while claiming there's no reason to be alarmed about the TIMEFRAME they're warning about since events like Major, especially MEGA-Quakes, cannot be predicted ;/

ENTER GOD-CODE MATRIX OF 188...

BOTH 8.0+ MEGAQUAKES of 2013 hit date of GCM warning:

So now let's check out GCM's October Quake/Seismic/solar windows to see if there's any reason the Cabal might have chosen around the beginning of into OCTOBER as the KEY MONTH for their EAST COAST DISASTER warning:
--------------------------------------------
OCTOBER

1st to 3rd M7.9 to 8.9+ (85-90% chance) MegaQuake window which includes SEPTEMBER 30th and is all connected to the 188 Cycle Fluctuation of "8" along with a SOLAR/CME Alert and **Possible 9.0 Great Quake**.

188 CYCLE TARGET DATE:
8th for an M7.2 to 8.2+ (85-90%) Major/MegaQuake window

19th to the 22nd window for an M7.2 to 7.8+ connected to the 188 Cycle Fluctuation of 11 and COMET ISON (85%-90%)

28th to the 31st for an M7.3 to M8.0+ (90% chance) Major to MegaQuake window including a SOLAR CME Alert for the 26th to the 28th.

-------------------------------------------

any questions? ;/

But IMO, what's even more amazing than their warning for
a Cataclysm, is the MONTH they've chosen for it!

The BEGINNING of OCTOBER

which just happens to be....

the NEXT 188 CYCLE!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure