Users Online Now: 1,785 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 947,848
Pageviews Today: 1,637,693Threads Today: 646Posts Today: 12,326
06:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TODAY: October 1st, 2013 (NUCLEAR update page 4, GridEx II update page 2, ISON page 4)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm going to connect a lot of dots here so bare with me.

Do you remember Anonymous operation #OpBlackout?
Some of you have probably seen this already:

Syrian Electronic Army - #OPBLACKOUT October 1st

*THE VIDEO WAS UPDATED*

[link to www.facebook.com]
[link to opblackout.com]

Syrian Electronic Army doesn't really exists. It's definitely a government operation. Just check their history:
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

On the facebook page they have a countdown to October 1st.
Some speculated that they are going to shut down internet on October 1st.

Now listen to what Janet Napolitano says in the beginning of this video:

She is being very explicit. "Cyber attack may take many forms.. bla bla BUT..." But it will take a very precise form and imminently. That's exactly what she has emphasized.

Do you get it?
They are going to shut down US power grid on October 1st and blame it on a cyber attack!

The word "blackout" itself is pointing to a power outage.

All of you can imagine the implications of a complete power outage, especially in big cities, take for example the 1977 New York blackout ( [link to en.wikipedia.org] ). It was a total mess back then, but today is not 1977. It is 2013 and martial law will be in effect immediately. And guess what, DHS and FEMA are preparing for the VERY SAME PERIOD around October 1st:

Thread: BREAKING FEMA REGION THREE ALERTS.............FOR OCTOBER!!!! Somethings up!!!

This is already a grim SHTF situation, but please stick with me, it will get worse.

Some of you saw it here already:

I know, his eyes are shifty and there is not too much info, but he indeed has an autistic son (check his Youtube channel). I don't believe that the world will end, but explosions everywhere on October 1st may very well be true.
Check UPDATE IV at the bottom of this post!

Sen. Lindsey Graham recently said that terrorists are going to attack Charleston harbor with a NUKE:
[link to charlotte.cbslocal.com]

Fat man's source (probably his boss at CIA) said the nuclear warheads are being relocated to the east coast from Texas:
[link to www.libertariannews.org]

Some AC posted about military cargo planes landing at GSP International Airport in South Carolina while other planes were prohibited from landing:
Thread: SC staging area for next false flag.

On October first explosions may not be limited to US.
Look at my avatar, it says:
Chernobyl 4/26, New York 9/11, Pyongyang 10/1
[link to ryugyong.spreadshirt.com]

Thread: October 1st, 2013
Here is a quote from this thread:
Only those who are blind can not see the Masonic connection to the Ryugyong Hotel, in Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea:

- Masons love pyramids. CHECK

- Masons love Egyptian mythology. CHECK

- Masons love the number 33. CHECK

- Hotel is pyramid shaped. CHECK

- Hotel is 330 meters high (33 decametres high) CHECK

- Misterious YouTube video from 2008 is 3:33 long. CHECK

- Misterious website registered by someone in Austria calls the building "the pyramid" an has graphs with chambers similar to those of the Egyptian pyramids. CHECK

- Hotel being built by an Egyptian contractor, which received an investment of one billion dollars from American billionaire Bill Gates. CHECK

Denial is irrational...

More info here:

Thread: NORTH KOREA is the NEW EGYPT. That's why FREEMASONRY is building a 330 meters high PYRAMID there, through an EGYPTIAN contractor

siren2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35021246

Unofficial US delegation to NK was given access everywhere!
[link to www.nytimes.com]

What was the true goal of that delegation? Maybe it's really about helping Pyongyang with a false flag operation?
And I hope it's not a nuke, because that would fulfill Dr. Doom's killshot sequence prediction.
[link to wadevenden.wordpress.com]

Don't forget that October - November is the peak of the solar activity since the pole shift on the Sun will happen during the next 2-3 months.
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

I won't even dive into all this comet ISON stuff because of the possible doom overload. UPDATED ON ISON!

Guys remember, it's not about reliability of sources I presented. It's about connecting the dots!

IS THIS IT?
YES! PREPARE!

siren2 siren2 siren2 siren2

UPDATE:
GridEx II Final Planning Conference will be held on October 1st.
GridEx II update on page 2

UPDATE II:
Thread: UPDATES: The Whitehouse tells federal agencies to prepare for government shutdown? October 1st
+
Obamacare enrollment starts on October 1st.

UPDATE III:
Comet ISON will pass closest to Mars on October 1st. There are all kinds of speculations going on:
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Thread: iSON -- DO NOT WAIT until October 1st... It may be TOO LATE!!
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

UPDATE IV:
Now more dots (graham's talk, nuke relocation) in the original post are connected to October 1st! It's a nuclear event, possibly multiple detonations ("explosions everywhere" by autistic boy):
Thread: John Moore Insider Warns Of Nuke False Flag In The US - OCT 1st

UPDATE V:
Government shutdown is confirmed on October 1st.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP