Users Online Now: 1,428 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,251,901
Pageviews Today: 2,194,065Threads Today: 820Posts Today: 16,516
11:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject **BREAKING!** My spouse comes home today...and I'm dreading it.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Spouse has been gone for 6+ weeks, working overseas.

I am soooo dreading the homecoming. I halfway hoped their plane would crash...it didn't. Great for everyone else onboard...not so great for me.

Still, I'm glad everyone made it OK.

I hate feeling this way. It's not like me.

I can't leave - there are Family Obligations to many, many people or else I would leave the motherfucker to stew in the cesspool of their own making.

I basically despise this POS liar but I am tied...do I make myself happy or let our kids/grandkids know what a POS this individual really is?

UGH...here it comes. Downtime is over.

Back to the Real World.

I guess I'm just tired of always doing the right thing when THE CLUELESS MANIPULATIVE ASSWIPE couldn't care less.

I literally called in sick to work, today, so I could stay home & get drunk. I rarely drink...but today, I just wanted to get drunk.

There it is.

Have at me.

/rant
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP