Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I hate humans
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know there are some good people out there. But 99% of humans are shit.
Most people are selfish,rude,sneak,fake,stupid. And only fucking care about them and their ugly stinky children. Humans are evil by nature. We are born inherently selfish. Humans create wars,famine, destroy this fucking planet, and cause pain to animals. Humans are hedonistic, selfish assholes hell-bent on ego-gratification no matter what the cost. They are capable of doing everything to fulfill their stupid desires and wants. Even at the cost of suffering of other people and animals.

Now tell me, Why should I care about this disgraced damned race? What with this human praise/adoration, like if humankind was the most beautiful and benevolent thing in the universe? On the contrary, we are garbage. Scum of the creation. The worst disgrace that could have happened in the universe.

The best that could happen is the destruction of this human vermin. I can't wait until the ww3 comes and kills billions. I will be dancing and laughing like crazy.
I hope to see this shitty species suffering horribly and paying for all its errors, and finally die.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP