Users Online Now: 1,853 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,092,672
Pageviews Today: 1,827,117Threads Today: 742Posts Today: 12,418
06:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Seriously don't be a hypocrite.....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Why is it men on here can talk about whatever they want, and I mean really stupid crap like alcohol and masturbation and the women get put on the back burner as if we are all airheads and bitches?
I was told by someone that's been on here for quite some time that there are alot of really good people on here that will bend over backwards to help out or just be of kind hearts to others that have the same views.
There are alot of jerks on here and I am not talking about just the Christians either. You know that saying if you can't be nice don't say anything at all? Take that to heart.
We all need people we can talk to on here that have the same views without being judged or considered a nut case because we are totally awake now. Is that really so hard?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP